Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mens Shaving Products List Of Mens Unscented Products? Need Help.?

List of mens unscented products? need help.? - mens shaving products

I am allergic to fragrances. I hate "perfume" on my soap, shaving cream, hair gel and deodorant. Sneezing head and fragrances irritate the sinuses. Why waste mens produced? I do not feel like Cologne or perfume! I do not want the smell of perfume natural either. You do not smell! The essential oils! I do not want a fragrance without chemicals.
I want to feel clean, odorless and male.
Can you give me a list of soaps, shaving cream, hair gel and deodorant (non-antiperspirants), does not have a scent! The soap, I can only think of Ivory - but it still smells like a piece of shit and has a sweet fragrance. Help me.

Thank you.

1 comment:

green said...

I know what you mean. Guys aftershave and deodorants are fragrances that are too strong.

Try this:

http://shop.paulaschoice.com/category/32

Lavera Organic products are also available for men who believe they are fragrant. But they also have neutral products for men and women.

http://www.lavera.com/products.php?p=pro ...

That's all though. Sorry, I know more about the products Mens.

Post a Comment