Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Floor Subwoofer How Can I Properly Secure My Subwoofer To My Floor?

How can i properly secure my subwoofer to my floor? - in floor subwoofer

I have a 15-inch subwoofer 250 watts RMS DCM in my room. The problem is that the concrete floors (epoxy paint), and they are really soft and hard. The subwoofer has so much power that literally dances around the room. sealed (in spite of the fact that it weighs a ton) for cutting a piece of carpet and set with earth, but I think I lost a lot of bass and it really is not very secure. I thought the best way to rubber feet of the subcommittee on security, but not certain, although it can help. Ideas?

2 comments:

sparky34... said...

Hey Jodi D (ipshit)

Never Ever "show a concrete slab on the table, since this is the volume change inside the box () to change the sound and can cause damage to the subcontractor.

Anonymous said...

You could try a concrete slab in the picture, because you use too much energy. I had to do to my car, because if the box from sliding forward halting. this is only the weight of the box and nothing else.

Post a Comment