Monday, February 1, 2010

Calf Muscle Swollen And Hot Spider Bite (swollen, Black & Red 'bubble', Achy Skin)?

Spider bite (swollen, black & red 'bubble', achy skin)? - calf muscle swollen and hot

I have this bite, "I think a Saturday morning, at the beginning it was red and raised like a normal bite, but not significantly, at the head of a coup, which formed what has really grown dark and has a sort of liquid.

And now, down my leg, I realize that less is developed.

I slept on the couch in the house of my friends.

But I can not flex my calf muscle and it is hot.

So I need to know that it is serious and when should I check a doctor?

Thank you all.

5 comments:

Ed Atun said...

Only 3 of spiders have teeth big enough to penetrate human skin. All those killed or seriously injured. You do not have spider bites. Read a little or MRSA www.NIH.gov www.webmd.com or www.eMedicine.com ..

Jessica said...

I saw this show called "bit me" ...

When the environment is dark, you should immediately consult a doctor (at least what was shown when someone) a dangerous spider bite.

It also depends if you live in an area such as spiders, or, if not, then you probably have nothing to fear.

Missy said...

Go Now! How now, in the emergency room. The same kind of thing happened to a friend, and she did not wait, good! This could become very serious ... I mean really, really serious, like losing a leg! If you are my son, friend, husband, brother, the truth, I am not now in the ER. You must ensure you that I think is a spider bite, when to leave / when. Please do not wait.
Good luck.

Pinolera said...

Make sure that there is a brown recluse. If it is really painful, it means you can start to eat your skin and cause a big hole and it can not be good. This happened to a colleague of mine, where it has already cut some of his flesh, because they poisoned by the spider.

Sherry D said...

. You already have a reason to go to the doctor. Heat, swelling and drainage ... all signs of infection. If there really is a spider, which is another reason, will go to the doctor. Some spiders like the brown recluse spider (probably misspelled) are very dangerous.

Post a Comment